Supernatural stars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles on why episode 300 isn't the show's end - Facebook World News

Breaking

Facebook World News

News from all over the world are here!

Post Top Ad

Post Top Ad

terça-feira, 22 de janeiro de 2019

Supernatural stars Jared Padalecki, Jensen Ackles on why episode 300 isn't the show's end


In 2016, EW sat down with Supernatural stars Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki as they were just starting to film the show’s 12th season. That was the year the series would hit 250 episodes, and when asked about the show’s end at the time, the stars both talked about their desire to reach at least 300 episodes before calling it quits.

But now that the show is in its 14th season with its 300th episode set to air on Feb. 7, the guys still aren’t ready to hang up Sam and Dean’s flannels just yet. “300 was a big number,” Ackles says, recalling that 2016 conversation. “I don’t think we’ve ever looked really beyond the next season. We keep our heads down and keep moving forward.

If you saw any part of the marathon that he and I just experienced, I was certainly channeling that: head down, keep moving forward, you’ll get there. Wherever there is, I don’t know, and wherever there is for the Winchesters I don’t know, but we’ll just keep moving forward until there’s nowhere to go.”

Padalecki adds, “As cheesy as it sounds, I feel like we’ll know. But at this point in time, I’m more concerned with the legacy of the show and with the quality of it than I am a season or episode number. There are still stories I want to see.”

That being said, there’s one thing both stars agree on: They don’t want to stay too long at the party. “It’s the old adage of you always want to leave them wanting more,” Ackles says. “We don’t want to run it into the ground. And I don’t think that will happen.

I still think people care enough about the show, both that make it and that watch it, to not let that happen.”

As for why episode 300 isn’t the perfect ending point, Ackles adds, “I don’t think we were ready to throw in the towel. We’ve still got a little gas in the tank.”

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Post Top Ad